Sunday, June 20, 2010

Basket Cage Dog Muzzle, Size 3 adjustable straps - X Small Best Quality


I have a 15-pound Jack Russell/chihuahua mix who has, ahem, issues, and a muzzle was definitely a necessary investment. She's not bitey but she is growly and it keeps people from bothering her in the first place.

I had to cut the straps short and seal the ends with a lighter just because my dog has a tiny head and I didn't want the long ends of the straps flapping about, but that's all I had to do to make it fit.

I very much prefer this muzzle over the "party hats" (cloth muzzles) my vet uses--I think she's even less likely to bite while wearing one because it seems darn near impossible to get out of. It's lightweight, breathes easily, and she can still drink water, breathe freely, etc. while wearing it, which I think makes it much less traumatic. When I was getting her used to it, I put a little blob of peanut butter on the very end of the nose part, on the inside, and she will actually pop the muzzle on all by herself and walk around with it balanced on her nose while she's trying to snarf up all the peanut butter!Get more detail about Basket Cage Dog Muzzle, Size 3 adjustable straps - X Small.

No comments:

Post a Comment