Sunday, June 27, 2010

Shop For Flexi Retractable Giant All Belt Lead 26ft Granite Gray


I have 2 Siberian huskies and a black lab. All of whom have broke the "large" retractable leash from pulling so hard it broke the retractable part, and one of the huskies saw a racoon in the woods one time, wanted it so badly that on the large version he broke the whimpy line right in half a 60 lb dog broke a leash rated to 110 lbs...what is the problem with this.

I originally saw this leash in Drs. Foster and Smith. I saw the the line was the same thickness through out and not going down to a whimpy 1/4" round rope.

Being the price seemed to be high to me the first time around I only purchased one to try it out. Two days after using the Giant retractable I bought an additional one for my other husky.

I would highly recommend this product if you ever hesitate about the 110 lb. rated ones braking on you. The button is super easy and the dogs do learn the clicking sound it makes.

We did rescue one of our huskies who is super sensitive to weird clicking sounds and she quickly learned that sound was ok and isn't phased by it at all. I am not sure all dogs would adapt...most should.

All in all Great productGet more detail about Flexi Retractable Giant All Belt Lead 26ft Granite Gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment