Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Discount Halti Head Collar - 3


This is not a magic wand that "makes your dog behave". It is an uncomfortable nose-type lead that the dog hates. When he pulls forward it makes his head turn to the side and so discourages his pulling. However, when a dog is pulling there is another issue: he is showing dominance. The halti is not a substitute for training your dog not to be dominant or for training your dog not to pull. That is an important skill for your dog to know to make for a happy dog and dog owner relationship. I have a very stubborn dog who wants to pull and I am training him not to--it is a long process, but he is making progress. It is my 10-year-old son who is not able to control the dog on a walk and I wanted him to be able to walk his dog! The dog hated it and tried to take it off, and on his walks with my son, he still will take the leash in his mouth and try to pull it away from my son's hands. He still jumps around--not up, but now he jumps backwards and sideways, making my son unable to control him. This product did not help our family. I will continue to train him, and I now have a shock collar that is helping me to gain the control that I need while training. I have also learned a lot about making the dog walk nicely from Youtube videos. Good luck!Get more detail about Halti Head Collar - 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment