Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Buying Midnite Black - ADJUSTABLE CAT SAFETY COLLAR-BREAKAWAY


My cat has always hated collars - with normal cat collars, she constantly scratches at them, pulling out the threads and turning it into a tight fuzzy mess. (You would hear her bell jingling all night long as she scratched itches under her collar) I ordered this collar, thinking it would be a much more comfortable alternative for her. The collar is great - she doesn't futz with it at all, in fact, she doesn't seem to notice that it's there. The breakaway seemed like it would do its job well, and it hasn't fallen off yet.

I have to warn you though - DO NOT USE THIS COLLAR WITH FLEA PROTECTION like Frontline or Advantage!! I just put some on the other day, and I found my cat later with a huge gobby knot of hair literally stuck to the plastic breakaway piece on the collar. It was wound so tight that it was ripping the hair out underneath the knot, and it took me 2 hours of cutting and pulling to get it off. Apparently, the Frontline reacted with the plastic and made it soft and sticky - I can easily scratch the plastic away with my fingernail. My poor cat has a big patch of hairless skin on the back of her neck now - hopefully it grows back.Get more detail about Midnite Black - ADJUSTABLE CAT SAFETY COLLAR-BREAKAWAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment