Sunday, June 6, 2010

Order Flexi Giant Retractable BELT Leash for Large and Strong Dogs, Choose a color: RED


My dogs are well behaved, but they're big and strong and one in particular can forget I'm the leader when a squirrel crosses her path. Then all bets are off. So I need a leash long enough to let her run, yet give me time to catch up before my arm is ripped out and this one has that extra length. It also must be strong enough to handle her squirrel bursts if I need to restrain her from a charge, this leash is the ONLY one I trust. She's easily snapped other chains/leashes in the past. But I've had this one for several years now and it is as strong/reliable as ever. I use the slightly lighter, but still long, version for my other dogs who never push their limits. It's a big leash, but some dogs require that extra security. If this is what you need...this is a product that fits that bill.Get more detail about Flexi Giant Retractable BELT Leash for Large and Strong Dogs, Choose a color: RED.

No comments:

Post a Comment