Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cheap Pet ID Tag/Deluxe Large Pink Heart


I will never order my pet tags from anywhere else. I searched everywhere for a normal dog tag that I can have both sides engraved on. It was ridiculous... I either found "designer" tags that were insultingly expensive, or places that would only allow printing on one side, which makes no sense. Even the one-sided tags were expensive. And then I found this seller... for a very reasonable price, they were able to print everything I needed, on both sides, in the design I wanted, and deliver it within a few days. I couldn't be more pleased, and will definitely order ONLY from them from now on. I've already placed a second order for my dad's dog's tag!Get more detail about Pet ID Tag/Deluxe Large Pink Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment