Saturday, June 12, 2010

Buying Rogz Stylish 3/4-Inch Beachbum Dog Collar,Medium - Large, Stylish Bones on Red Design


The Rogz collars are very nice, soft, durable, attractive and the buckle is very secure. That said, the sizes are WAY off...beware. I ordered a med-large and I received a (smallish) medium...the paper label on the collar was marked "medium" not med-large and the inch measurement was much different that the page described. It worked out okay for us because both of my dogs needed new collars so I ordered one at time in order to check out the quality. I ended up using the smaller one for my 50lb dog and ordered an extra large for my slightly larger dog around 65lbs.Get more detail about Rogz Stylish 3/4-Inch Beachbum Dog Collar,Medium - Large, Stylish Bones on Red Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment