Thursday, June 10, 2010

Flexi Expression 1 Small/Medium, 44lbs, Azure/Blue, 16ft.


This is my first retractable leash and so far the product quality seems to be very good. There's a small learning curve for first-time retractable leash owners on how to properly release the lock without having the leash reel back in too quickly in certain situations. I think my Shiba prefers it to a fixed length leash due to being able to roam around when I leave the leash in the unlocked postion.

My dog has a tendency to chew at the leash line, so I attached a short one foot extender to the end and this seems to be working out as she chews on the easily replaced extension rather than the retractable leash line.Get more detail about Flexi Expression 1 Small/Medium, 44lbs, Azure/Blue, 16ft..

No comments:

Post a Comment