Friday, June 25, 2010

Gentle Leader Easy Walk Harness - Small/Medium, Royal Blue Right now


Worked the very first time without any real training. When my dog started to pull on his lead, it would turn him around forcing him to look at me so I could give him a command. No choking involved. My dog is a Boston Terrier and full of energy. Now whenever we put the harness on, he doesn't even try pulling at all. Actually works better than his choke collar we originally tried. The straps are nice and thick and the clips are very strong. My dog was too small for the medium (which was available at my local pet store) and the size small had very thin straps. Glad I found the small/medium size online.Get more detail about Gentle Leader Easy Walk Harness - Small/Medium, Royal Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment