Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Adjustable Dog Grooming Muzzle - MEDIUM, fits snout size 6"-7 1/2" Best Quality


I bought this with the idea specially to be able to clip by Beagle's nails. I had bought a professional clipper on Amazon and was eager to use it (not those awlful guillotine types that crush the nail and cause pain) more of a rouneded head scissors/pliers type clippers. However my dog resisted me in every way and would almost bite at my hand to get away from the clippers. After placing this muzzle on--so easy to apply thanks to the Velcro fastener--she calmed down and allowed me to trim her nails. When they don't have their mouths to use as resistence it is so much easier. Not one bleeding nail either. Saved a lot from grooming charges, too. The most important thing is to get the right size. The first one I got was this one pictured, a medium, but in fact it was too big for my dog. The seller gladly exchanged it for a small muzzle that didn't slip off the head and snout when used. It's difficult to buy the right size from either a photo or suggested breeds. A medium was recommended for my Beagle, but she has a smaller snout as she's smaller than most Beagles (a rescue dog!). This muzzle is so light weight and the dog can breath so easily. She didn't fight it at all. I'm sure it would work for walking an aggressive dog, too. As I said I bought it for nail grooming.Get more detail about Adjustable Dog Grooming Muzzle - MEDIUM, fits snout size 6"-7 1/2".

No comments:

Post a Comment