Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Save Multivet Anti bark Citronella Spray Collar Valuepack 2 Refills 3 Batteries


I ordered two Multivet anti-bark dog collars, and received one dog collar, and one cat collar. The package arrived later than promised by USPS. Bottom line: All is correct now, and my refund was credited to my charge card. (I kept the dog collar, returned the cat collar) It took a while to get this corrected, but it is done. I am particularly impressed with PetSafe/Multivet's concern over the less-than-complimentary review I wrote earlier. I hope my statements now reverse what I wrote earlier. Everything is fine! I will buy another dog collar, no problem!I am very impressed with the concern over my initial review, and the immediate action to make things happy.

The collars were purchased through Amazon. I am impressed that this was handled so nicely.Get more detail about Multivet Anti bark Citronella Spray Collar Valuepack 2 Refills 3 Batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment