Wednesday, May 26, 2010

StarMark Add-A-Link, Small Review


My trainer recommended this collar. I love it. My dog is over a year old and we are still using the collar the trainer gave us when she was 3 months because we just add links when she grows. Some of the other dogs at the park also switced to this collar after they saw the success I was having with it. I like it because the "prongs" on the inside are not sharp like the metal prong collars and it can only be tightened so far because of it is similar to a martingale collar. My dog hardly ever pulls since I started using this collar, and we have graduated her to a flat nylon collar for most of her walking. We only use this one when we might run in to something she likes to chase (birds on the beach).Get more detail about StarMark Add-A-Link, Small.

No comments:

Post a Comment