Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Size Right Cat Harness - Black Right now


Any figure 8 harness is dangerous!

I was trying one of these on my cat, so she could get used to it before we had to go anywhere using it.

She immediately got her back leg caught in the chest strap, while scratching at it and trying to get it off. This tightened the noose around her neck dangerously tight! The more she struggled to get her leg free, the more she choked herself!

Thankfully, I stayed in the room after putting the harness on her, to watch her. I was able to free her within a minute of her entanglement, but she was traumatized by the whole experience and I feel lucky that she was not injured.

If you think about it, any harness of this design is a potential strangle noose. No matter how much slack you leave around the cat's neck, if the chest strap gets caught on anything, the neck strap will tighten.Get more detail about Size Right Cat Harness - Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment