Friday, May 28, 2010

Save PetSafe - Premium Cat Fence Extra Receiver


I purchased this fence system and two cat collars for my two chihuahuas weighing 3 and 4 lbs. each. It is perfect for them because they are so small. The cat collar is the smallest available. I have a stubborn dog collar on my dachshund and all collars work fine on the "cat fence" system. I've waited to write this review so I could see how it worked during the very cold winter months. I rated it a 5 out of 5 because it is an outstanding product. I've heard complaints about battery life being short, but have not had any issues with that. Friends of ours bought the system about a month after we did and are just as pleased as we are. Be sure and purchase from a petsafe "authorized dealer" or your warranty is void.Get more detail about PetSafe - Premium Cat Fence Extra Receiver.

No comments:

Post a Comment