Sunday, May 23, 2010

Low Price Automatic No-bark Control Training Shock Collar for Medium and Large Dog


We have a Pit bull/ boxer mix, she is a very hyper puppy who barks at anything and everything. She was driving me and the whole neighborhood crazy. As soon as I got this collar I put it on her. She didn't know where the noise came from at first. But it did not take her long to realize, that when she barked it came from her collar, within a weeks time perhaps not even that long, she no longer was barking at every little noise. I then took it off of her for well over a week.. And when she started to get into the routine of barking again, well the collar went back on. She is a much quieter puppy. And the neighborhood does not have to hear her all day long. I did not want to keep it on her for a much longer period because I do want her to bark at certain things. And she honestly has learned, within a two week time frame that there is a reason for a bark, and a reason not to just bark at any little noise or the wind blowing the wrong way. I would highly suggest this collar for dogs who bark for no reason what so ever.

Get more detail about Automatic No-bark Control Training Shock Collar for Medium and Large Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment