Saturday, May 29, 2010

Vedante Super Reflective Break-Away Cat Collar with Bonus Glow in the Dark Tag (Silver) Right now


I was a little leery about how this collar would look, but I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the package. It is beautiful and makes my kitty look like the little prince that he thinks he is. He's an older cat, extremely independent and insists on going outside and to check out his territory every day. He sticks close to our building (we manage an apartment building) but I worried about him with the baby birds, thus the collar with the bell. Well, the bell lasted about three days--he absolutely HATED it. He almost hurt himself trying to get it off. Once I removed the bell (reluctantly) he was just fine with the collar. After seeing him in action, I don't really think the birdies have a lot to worry about--as I said he's an older guy. But I would have liked that little piece of mind that the bell would have provided. Oh well, I'm sure it would be fine on a younger cat. Love the collar--highly recommend it.Get more detail about Vedante Super Reflective Break-Away Cat Collar with Bonus Glow in the Dark Tag (Silver).

No comments:

Post a Comment