Friday, May 14, 2010

PetSafe PBC00-10782 Deluxe Little Dog Bark-Control Collar Decide Now


I hesitated ordering this type of collar for a long time until the barking drove me crazy. My dog is extremely small, but I still have one more hole I could use on the collar. I had to cut much of the end off. My dog does not bark more than one bark when the collar is on whether it is turned on or off. If she realizes the collar is off and begins barking she doesn't continue as much. The shocks did not hurt her. She never cried or yelped and she does not mind putting the collar back on. I am careful to turn the collar off when she doesn't wear it so the battery has lasted more than two weeks. I bought an extra to be safe. So far I am very satisfied with the collar. I do have to continue using it though.Get more detail about PetSafe PBC00-10782 Deluxe Little Dog Bark-Control Collar.

No comments:

Post a Comment