Monday, May 17, 2010

Buying OutstandingPet DR-500M Remote Trainer / Shock Collar, 550 Yards


I have a 120lb white Sheppard dog; she is very nice to all the people and the same size dogs, but she wouldn't leave all the other smaller dogs alone. It was very hard to take her to the park and be leash free if there were any smaller dogs around. I tried different training collars, for some reasons, she can tolerate each single of them to the highest shock. Well, I though I have hope. The reason why I bought this dog collar is because the small remote control, so it wouldn't be so embarrassing bring it to the park with other people around. Amazingly, I have been using it for few weeks now, I need not to use higher than level 3, she comes back to me every time I call her. I am so glad to find this product even though I didn't expect anything come from it.Get more detail about OutstandingPet DR-500M Remote Trainer / Shock Collar, 550 Yards.

No comments:

Post a Comment