Saturday, May 15, 2010

Flexi Classic 2 Medium, 44lbs, Black 16ft. Order Now


The leash does what it says it will do. I prefer the flexible leashes on my walks as it allows my dog the freedom to venture off if he chooses but allows me the option to control the roaming. He generally walks alongside me but on occasions he wants to walk ahead a bit and this allows it. The locking device also serves as a reminder to him to stay near as it has a clicking sound which may serve as a bit of a training tool. For those who want their dogs to walk strictly at heel, I'd say to buy something else. But those, like me, who don't mind their dogs to walk with them but not always plastered to their side, then this leash is just fine. It is sturdy and quite secure and my dog is about 35 pounds.Get more detail about Flexi Classic 2 Medium, 44lbs, Black 16ft..

No comments:

Post a Comment